Pages


Sunday 5 June 2011

Shopping Lists

Everybody always asks me, "what is on your shopping list". Well it differs from week to week but I suppose this would be a breakdown of my list from ASDA...

Ham
Good for You Cottage Cheese: Plain/onion and chives
Mince
Bacon
ASDA Reduced fat Sausages 1 syn each
Eggs
Skimmed Milk (red)
Banana's
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Onions
Mushrooms
Cucumber
Lettuce
Grapes
Apples
Check what fruit is on roll over for the week as well.
Carrot sticks
Rainbow Stir fry mix
Turkey Steaks
Pork chops
Onken Fat free/ Muller light 500ml Yoghurt: Strawberry and loads of it lol
Good for you Fromage frais
Quark
Pasta: spaghetti etc. Really what you like, I like fusilie
Wholegrain Couscous
Beetroot in a jar
Onions in a jar
Gherkins in a jar
Spaghetti in tomato sauce
Baked Beans
Mackerel in Tomato sauce
Can of chopped tomato and loads of it, I use around 6 a week
Carton Passata
Pasta and Sauce tomato flavour
Savoury rice mild curry (Batchelors is free)
Weight Watchers Spicy tomato puff balls (4 syns each)
Tea Biscuits (2 syns each)
Smart Price Caramel Wafers (4 syns each)
Diet coke/lemonade
Weight Watchers Brown danish bread
Frozen section:
Sliced peppers
diced onion
sliced mushrooms
sweetcorn
country crop veg
fillet chicken

This would be my weekly fill up, I would add other things as well like stock cubes, coffee, sweetener, etc.
For those who are happy to go to a few different place here is some of my fav's... Morrison's have a sausage that is only ½ syn each they are the Eat smart sausages or the Skinny Lizzie's for 1 syn each. They also have Eat smart melba toast, ½ syn each, or Eat Smart crackers is 3 for ½ a syn.
I like an ice cream know and then and once found Skinny Cow mini dippers it worked out to 3/4 syns each but have not found them again locally. Then for those who want to try a bought burger patty for less syns try Sainsbury's Be good to yourself Chargrilled quarter pounder beef burgers for 1 syn each. Have not tried one yet as we don't have a Sainsbury's close by but making a plan, will keep you posted.


I have many questions over the months I have been doing this so if there is any questions you want to ask, just post a comment and I will see what I can russel up for you. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment