Pages


Saturday 30 July 2011

Almost syn free Smash Pizza

I did not use a rolling pin.
I used Mr Mash for this - there are 3 bags in each box; 1 bag = 1 Pizza which I could easily eat myself! Whatever make of instant mash you use just make sure it's Syn Free on EE and Green.

1 Bag Instant Potato
Cold Water
Passatta
Garlic & Herbs
42g Grated Low Low Cheese (HExA choice or 6 Syns)

Heat oven to around 220ÂșC
Put Instant Mash into a bowl - add enough water to make a firm dough.
Roll out into a Pizza shape and place onto an oven tray.


After flipping it over


Put base in the oven for around 10 mins until surface is browned - take out of oven and flip over - put back in oven and cook for another 10 mins or so. 
Mix Passatta with garlic and whichever herbs you fancy.


Add the passata


Spoon passatta mixture over Smash Pizza Base - don't be afraid to use quite a bit as the potato does absorb it! Top with the grated cheese and place back in the oven for a few minutes until cheese is cooked.
Serve with a big salad - delish!!

You can add any superfree veg, ham, other free meats that you like to top your pizza







Put on your toppings
Grill it till cheese melts




I made this as a proper pizza and added some onion, peppers, mushrooms and ham. I didn't have proper cheese so just cut the slices I had instead.




Besides the cheese this was syn free. So there you have it Friday night pizza can still be done as a family night. Even my hubby said it actually tasted nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment