Pages


Tuesday 6 September 2011

Totally syn free Pannacotta

Was looking for something as a dessert cause my family like to have an ice cream or mouse after there supper. Looking in my books I found this one in the Four Seasons Cookbook.

Serves 4 and is syn free (yeaahhhh)
200g Quark
5tbsp Sweetener
1tsp Vanilla extract (I used 2)
400g Vanilla yogurt (I used the onken fat free one)
1 10g sachet Gelatine
1 egg White

Whisk the quark, sweetener, extract and yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
Place 2 tbsp boiling water in a small bowl and sprinkle gelatine on it. Stir till dissolved and let it cool. Whisk it into the yogurt mixture.
Beat the egg white until peaks form and gently fold it into the yogurt mixture.
Pour into 4 moulds and chill in fridge for 3-4 hours till set.
When ready dip moulds into hot water to unmould onto plates. serve with fruit.

I don't have nice mould but just used a normal bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment