Pages


Thursday 15 September 2011

Weight Loss Update.

And what a good week this was.!!!

I have not shared any updates in a while as been really busy but I still go to group every week. Since I last updated I had family visit from SA so we took a bit of holiday with them. It was a little like a yo yo as dropped nicely then picked it up with the next lot of family that arrived.
Last week I got back to my mid holiday weight and was happy with that. On Sunday I attended the Merseyside District finals for Women of the Year, as my consultant had entered me due to my weight loss so far.
I had to weigh in there (I did not expect that and had a nice cooked breakfast lol) and gained ½lb...oops so this week I decided I wanted to shake things up a little. I then decided to have 2 red day's Monday and Tuesday. Only because I wanted 2 HEA's and weighed my HEB potatoes, and result. On Wednesday when I went for WI I had lost 3½lb, whoop whoop, and got my 6 stone award .

On top of that we held our Women of the Year for the group and my fellow SW group buddies all voted for me.
Julie my consultant and me
Ahhh thanks guys...
After all this good news it had to get even better and I was slimmer of the week.

I am not at target yet but really close, I only have 4lb to go and a wonderful 6 stone and ½lb lighter. Thanks to Slimming World I feel like a new person and look like a new one as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment