Pages


Saturday 26 November 2011

Quick and easy Curry Sauce

Everyone has been talking about this in group so eventually I had to give it go. Mind you the only reason I hadn't was because hubby doesn't eat peas, so I didn't share that bit with him lol.

Quick & Easy Curry Sauce

In a pan fry some chopped onion with frylight, add a can of chopped tomato, can of mushy peas and can of baked beans in tomato sauce. Heat it slowly and add salt and pepper to taste, teaspoon of hot curry powder (or mild I suppose) and I add teaspoon of turmeric as well to make it go yellow. I use my stick blender just to mush it up a bit so hubby can't see the peas in it, that would be up to you I suppose.

I have used the sauce over Jacket potato and with wedges or chips. The other night I added chicken and veg and even the kids loved it. The one day I had left from lunch and every one else had pizza or something so I added a bit of white fish, crab sticks and veg to make a seafood curry, was yummmmmm.


Will add picture when I make it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment