Pages


Sunday 19 June 2011

Chicken Pasta




I suppose that this is one of my favourites. I make it often as I can keep it in the fridge to snack on as well. I made this on Friday night, new I was not going to want to make food after Saturday's day. It is really simple to make and goes quick. Serve it with salad or what ever you fancy.


Firstly start off with your pasta. In a microwave bowl add some pasta salt and boiling water. Cover with cling wrap and pierce. Into the microwave on high for 15 min. In mean time in a pot sprayed with Fry light add your onion  peppers and mushrooms, if you have any. Add some diced chicken and brown it up. After that you add 2 cans of chopped tomato and half carton of passata, season to taste with salt, pepper and herb. I add some Worcester sauce and sweetener to counter the acidity and if I have I add some sweetcorn as well. Leave it to simmer till pasta is ready. Drain the pasta and add to the chicken sauce, mix it up and simmer for 5 more min.  Ta da all done in 20min.  I had this with cucumber, tomato and raw carrots on the side. Al so for those how like a little heat in there food, I added some hot sauce to mine, just a few drops will do.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment