Pages


Monday 27 June 2011

Sausage Casserole

5 syns on all plans
The other night I made a casserole and used one of the Schwartz packets as the sauce. Must say it was really nice and will make it again, definitely worth the syns.

½ syn on EE and Red and 3½ syns on Green







On EE this would work out to
2½ syns per serving.



This is really easy to make. You follow the instructions on the back of the packet and then serve it with mash and veg. I make my mash from scratch but you can use smash as well. Sometimes it is worth a trip to other shops to stock up. For one I drive to Morrison's once a month just for these sausages as they are only ½ syn each. Morrison's also have sausages called Skinny Lizzy's that are 1 syn each. They are worth it cause they are really tasty but they don't BBQ very nice.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely, I never knew that packet mix was so low in syns. Thanks for sharing.

    http://flab2fab82.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete