Pages


Sunday 3 July 2011

Update on my weight loss.

I have recently done some new pictures. Mostly to get of my kids but ofcourse can not help my self these days. I feel good about myself and like to compare what I use to look like to what I do now.

After doing Slimming world for a year I am around ½ Stone away from target. I have gone from a size 22 Jean to a 12. You would not believe how much healthier I feel. It has been such a change in our family life. We go for long walks I can jump on the trampoline with the kids. I don't have pain in my feet anymore and I am not out of breath after a few stairs. Not only as it helped me but my family too. My children eat more fruit, and my hubby has lost some weight. The change it has made for him with all his disabilties is so great I don't even  know were to start.

Looking at the old vs the new is shocking to me now. I never thought I was that big and frankly just kept hiding it away under clothes. It was honestly depressing. I can look in a mirror now and not just do what needs to be done. I want to go clothes shopping and I not only find nice things but I fit in it to.

I am so much happier with the new me....

No comments:

Post a Comment