Pages


Saturday 29 October 2011

Savory Pancakes / Breads

I came upon this one the other day by mistake but have to say really enjoyed it. It has grown a little and reminds my hubby a bit of french toast, so I suppose it could be used in that way to. I made it in place of pancakes and then instead of bread with my soup this evening. (Keeping my HEB for my Alpin bars lol)

Really easy to do. In a seal able container add about a hand full of couscous. Top with boiling water just till it is covered and seal for 10min. Open it for a further 5min so it can dry and then mix in some salt and curry (optional) or what ever you would like. Beat 3 eggs and add to couscous.

Mini pancake size
Brown on both sides
In a hot pan sprayed with fry light pour some of the mixture to make small mini pancakes. Turn over till both sides has browned and serve hot.





Breakfast-Savory cake with fruit as super free





Reckon this would be good with a curry as well. Hope you enjoy.

Curry Cake with a bowl of Tomato veg soup...yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment